The Rolling Stones - Blue & Lonesome Vinyl Album
On 2nd December 2016, The Rolling Stones released 'Blue & Lonesome', their first studio album in over a decade. Recorded in just three days in London, England, 'Blue & Lonesome' takes the band back to their roots and the passion for blues music which has always been at the heart and soul of The Rolling Stones.
The album was recorded at British Grove Studios in West London, just a stone's throw from Richmond and Eel Pie Island where the Stones started out as a young blues band playing pubs and clubs.
Their approach to the album was that it should be spontaneous and played live in the studio without overdubs. The band - Mick Jagger (vocals & harp), Keith Richards (guitar), Charlie Watts (drums), and Ronnie Wood (guitar) were joined by their long time touring sidemen Darryl Jones (bass), Chuck Leavell (keyboards) and Matt Clifford (keyboards) and, for two of the twelve tracks, by old friend Eric Clapton, who happened to be in the next studio making his own album.
'Blue & Lonesome' sees the Rolling Stones tipping their hats to their early days as a blues band when they played the music of Jimmy Reed, Willie Dixon, Eddie Taylor, Little Walter and Howlin' Wolf - artists whose songs are featured on this album.
1. Just Your Fool - 2:19 / 2. Commit A Crime - 3:41 / 3. Blue And Lonesome - 3:10
1. All Of Your Love - 4:49 / 2. I Gotta Go - 3:28 / 3. Everybody Knows About My Good Thing - 4:31
1. Ride 'Em On Down - 2:52 / 2. Hate To See You Go - 3:23 / 3. Hoo Doo Blues - 2:38
1. Little Rain - 3:33 / 2. Just Like I Treat You - 3:26 / 3. I Can't Quit You Baby - 5:13
|Brands||Vinyl Record Brands|
|Current Vinyl Record List|
Orders received before 3:00 pm* will be despatched the same day and can be delivered for next working day, (except bank holidays). For you convenience you can choose multiple shipping options on the checkout page. We will also email with your tracking and dispatch information.
30 Day Returns Policy
HiFix is committed to selling quality products which we hope you will love, we do understand, however, that there maybe a time when you need to exchange or return something you have bought. We really do hope you are pleased with your purchase but should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product within 30 days.
*Due to the current times we have amended our shipping cutoff time to 1pm. Please see more on COVID updates here.
|The Rolling Stones - Blue & Lonesome Vinyl Album||40167||1||In Stock for Immediate Dispatch|
Warranty information for all Vinyl Record Brands:
Vinyl Record Brands products are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards. However, if something does go wrong with the product we are here to help. From your date of purchase your product is warranted against faulty materials or workmanship for a period of 12 months.
This guarantee applies to all Vinyl Record Brands. Providing you with peace of mind and the assurance of premium Quality.
- Record Store Day 2020 Remaining Vinyl (Drop 1 + Drop 2)
- Record Store Day 2020 postponed until Saturday 20th June 2020
- Record Store Day 2020 is Full Steam Ahead
- 5 Record Store Day 2019 Titles you Wouldn't Want to Miss
- Record Store Day 2019 Releases
- Living Legend David Bowie Passed Away
- You won't believe what surgeons do...