Audio Technica AT-LP5X Hi-Fi Turntable
Audio Technica AT-LP5X Hi-Fi Turntable
Building on Audio-Technica’s analogue heritage and over 50 years of integral Japanese audio design, the Audio Technica AT-LP5X Fully Manual Direct Drive Turntable features the latest upgraded technology while keeping the contemporary style and acclaimed performance of its predecessor, the Audio Technica AT-LP5.
The LP5X preserves the J-shaped tonearm, a design inspired by the classic Audio-Technica models of the 1960s and ’70s, and features a metallic gimbal suspension system and precision bearings to mitigate tracking errors. The tonearm also includes an adjustable counterweight and anti-skate control and comes fitted with a lightweight (9.3g) AT-HS6 headshell and the black AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge.
Constructed of anti-vibration damping materials with heavy-mass metal chassis inserts, the AT-LP5X turntable has been designed to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback. Its precision-machined, die-cast aluminium platter is powered by a direct-drive, low-noise motor, ensuring stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM. A 5 mm thick rubber-damping mat, which isolates from low frequency feedback while providing a highly stable surface for all LP formats, tops the platter.
The AT-LP5X features a built-in switchable MM/MC phono/line preamp which allows you to connect directly to a computer, home stereo, powered speakers and other components that have no dedicated turntable input, ideal for easy set up. The selection of MM/MC cartridges allow for an easy upgrade to a moving coil with additional equipment. The turntable is also equipped with a USB output for direct connection to a computer.
- Direct-drive, low noise motor
- Fully manual operation with three speeds: 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge (black) with replaceable stylus
- Lightweight AT-HS6 headshell
- J-shaped tonearm, modeled after original Audio-Technica designs from the 1960s and ’70s, are engineered to minimize tracking errors
- Switchable MM/MC built-in pre-amplifier and line enables connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter
- Heavy rubber damping mat for improved low-frequency reproduction
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Elegant matte black finish
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, USB cable
- Included dust cover and mounting hardware
|WHAT HI FI AWARD WON||WHAT HI FI 5 STAR REVIEW|
|Current Vinyl Record List|
Orders received before 3:00 pm will be despatched the same day and can be delivered for next working day, (except bank holidays). For you convenience you can choose multiple shipping options on the checkout page. We will also email with your tracking and dispatch information.
30 Day Returns Policy
HiFix is committed to selling quality products which we hope you will love, we do understand, however, that there maybe a time when you need to exchange or return something you have bought. We really do hope you are pleased with your purchase but should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product within 30 days.
|Audio Technica AT-LP5X Hi-Fi Turntable||46855||1||In Stock for Immediate Dispatch|
Warranty information for Audio Technica :
Audio Technica products are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards. However, if something does go wrong with the product we are here to help. From your date of purchase your product is warranted against faulty materials or workmanship for a period of 24 months on all Audio Technica products.
This guarantee applies to all Audio Technica Products including all Turntables and Cartridges. Providing you with peace of mind and the assurance of premium Quality.